At the higher levels of motorsport like F3, properly enjoying and experiencing your vehicle on the track takes significant effort and involvement. The logistics of spare parts, vehicle maintenance, and making sure your car is not only fast on the track, but safe as well, can be a major undertaking.
Simraceway already offers numerous world-class benefits and is now proud to offer its Turn 1 Club members exclusive access to a dedicated Parts Store for their F3 race machines. Allow Simraceway to handle the headache and manage the logistics while you enjoy your car to its maximum with a Parts Store.
Having your own dedicated Parts Store comes with some terrific benefits:
- Fast fixes – Because you will have spare parts allocated specifically for you, there will be no risk of another driver or car taking the key part(s) you need should you have a racing incident
- Critical parts – Speaking of parts, the Parts Store will be fully stocked with critical parts and items that your F3 car needs to run at its very best
- Wrapped in your livery – Many of the parts you need from your Parts Store can be adorned in your personalized livery
- Dedicated parts trolley – When you enroll in the Parts Store program, you’ll get your own customized parts trolley complete with your name and car number emblazoned on it. It also comes with storage for your helmet as well as additional personal area storage and will be rolled out with your car each time it’s used
The list of available parts on offer in this program is extensive and covers nearly every facet of your F3 machine. The Parts Store program comes in three distinct packages: Max ($26,595), Medium ($14,750), and Baseline ($10,940).
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s included with each package:
Maximum = Everything listed is included – BUY NOW
Medium = Front Suspension, Complete nose assembly/design not included, Wheels/Tires, (2) Half shaft assembly – BUY NOW
Baseline = Complete nose assembly/design not included, Wheels/Tires – BUY NOW
Below you can explore how each section can meet your driving needs…
- (1) Front pushrod assembly
- (1) Front track rod assembly
- (1) Left/right front lower wishbone
- (1) Front top wishbone
- (1) Rear lower wishbone
- (1) Rear toe links
- (1) Rear top wishbone
- (1) Rear pushrod assembly
- (1) Complete nose assembly w/ mainplane (design not included)
- (1) Rear wing assembly (design not included)
- (1) Windscreen replacement
Wheels and Tires
- (4) ATS wheels, Front/Rear set
- (4) Pirelli tires, Front/Rear set
- (1) 12/34 ring and pinion assembly
- (1) 1st through 5th gears
- (2) Half shaft assembly (two per car)
Parts Stores will be offered once per year as parts need to be batched purchased and the trolleys need to be custom ordered. If you’re interested in participating in the Parts Store program, orders need to be received no later than August 31, and orders will be delivered ahead of the October F3 race.
Enjoy Your F3 Car As It Was Meant To Be
You know as well as anyone that the joy of driving a Formula 3 car at speed on a top-tier track like the one at Simraceway is hard to describe. With the new Parts Store program, you can enjoy that experience to the fullest without worrying about spare parts or how to keep your car running at its peak. Give us a call at 800-733-0345 and register for the Parts Store program today!